- Implement land-use related recommendations within the Vision Plan and pursue a long-range neighborhood plan in cooperation with the community and City.
- Provide a location for Wedgwoodians to share proposed or potential project information and community land use updates.
- Proactively engage land owners and developers to ensure potential projects are consistent with the Vision Plan.
In addition to tracking land use topics and issues that could impact Wedgwood, the Land Use Committee is researching zoning and design guidelines as they pertain to the business core along 35th Ave NE. If you have Wedgwood land use information or tips, please email » the Land Use Committee.
The following is a non-comprehensive list of land use documents and resources that pertain to Wedgwood and the City at large.
- Wedgwood Vision Plan
- Seattle Department of Planning and Development
- Seattle Planning Commission
- Seattle Planning, Land Use, and Sustainability Committee (PLUS Committee)
- Seattle Comprehensive Plan, which is beginning a major review
- Zoning Maps
- Draft City Wide Design Guidelines
- Transportation Strategic Plan
- Pedestrian Master Plan
- Bicycle Master Plan
- Seattle Planning Commission’s “Seattle Transit Communities – Integrating Neighborhoods with Transit”